Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Domain mapping plugin, Redirection, Solved

After searching on the Internet, for hours and hours, days and nights... I myself found a simple solution for the redirection loop, in domain mapped sublog. It is as below..

i) Make sure that you new blog is set as primary or in other words, just go to "Domain" in the domain mapping plugin, on your dashboard and ensure that the "Primary" is check for the domain you are mapping.

Simple solution is that you should simply start over and never uncheck the "Primary" in the domain menu of your "Domain mapping Plugin" and it would work like magic. No redirection, no strange url with a lot of % % and everything works Ok!

Drop a comment, if you find it helpful or need help!!

1 comment:

  1. I sаvour, lead to I found exactly what I wаs
    taκing a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Вlеss you man. Have a greаt day.

    Bye

    my blog poѕt: abc distributing com

    ReplyDelete